The Reformer's Firebrand

*-{The New Canadian Colonist's Advocate }-* A commentary of fiery reformist sentiment from the spirit of it's 210 year old Canadian ghost publisher patron. This will be a home to the new wave of anti-partisan advocacy for defeating Canada's second "family compact" and reinstallation of responsible governance in this 21st century new Canadian democratic dominion.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Time to Hit the Hustings...

......and put my actions where my mouth is. I have made a candidate decision and I am now active in his election campaign. Democracy is a participatory system. I fugure we have come to the current low ebb of corrupt inept governance because apathy and inaction are as rife as the fl u in a cold winter.

I have been politically active since my college days but I am still largely non partisan as I am a strong ideological libertarian. This time round I am supporting a Conservative candidate locally because this election is not about partisan infighting. This election is about our civil duty to remove a corrupt and visionless government because to reward this type of governnace would be the death knell for this nation. I truely believe a liberal government being returned to Ottawa will start the break up of this nation.

Even though I don't like it, there is only one choice and that is to support anyone other than a Liberal.

That is what I intend to do and the campaign is hectic at this time of year trying to balance Christams and family with my work for the CPC candidate's office......So if the posts to this blog are sporodic for the next 50 days you know why.

I will also be privy to some juicy inside info on Liberal dirty tricks in the election...which I will post religiously to either this blog or others.

So...let's hit the hustings and do our duty as resoponsible citizens and oust a criminal federal regime.

5 Comments:

Blogger SleepsOnGrates said...

<applause>

I will happily blog the news you care to share.

December 8, 2005 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Hey Bill: They got us to register; now they want our wheelguns; guess what's next.

And all to secure one seat in Tarana!

December 8, 2005 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Shaken said...
"I will happily blog the news you care to share. "

There is a reoccuring incident in this riding where our sign committee has been out to th prime locations for sinage asking owners fpr permission to put up a sign. Again this election as in the last one ot two of these property owners said no because the liberal incubant had paid them rent to put up an election sign...now we are all aware that paying a private citizen to have a party sign on his property is illegal...this year I will track down this persona and make a formal complaint to Kingsley's office.

December 9, 2005 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Aizlynne said...
"Way to go Bill! I am glad you are putting your feet to the pavement. Many talk (and blog) but few little take the next step... and I am glad you did"

Aiz: I have been a campaign worker for a candidate in the past 6 general elections and a dozen provincial...same ideology..I am libertarian and I choose the candidate/party which best represents my views then I work to have them elected.

December 9, 2005 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger W.L. Mackenzie Redux said...

Debris Trail said...
"Hey Bill: They got us to register; now they want our wheelguns; guess what's next?"

.....uh the rest of our personal property?

I recognoze no government claim on any of my legally paid for and owned personal property. If they want to argue the point I'm ready.

December 9, 2005 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home