The Reformer's Firebrand

*-{The New Canadian Colonist's Advocate }-* A commentary of fiery reformist sentiment from the spirit of it's 210 year old Canadian ghost publisher patron. This will be a home to the new wave of anti-partisan advocacy for defeating Canada's second "family compact" and reinstallation of responsible governance in this 21st century new Canadian democratic dominion.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Offensive" is in the Eye of the Beholder

"I published those cartoons to use the maximum freedom allowed..I say to you I published it without reservation …I published it in the most unreasonable manner…whatever offends you, I reserve the right to publish it for whatever offensive reason I want" ( Ezra Levant)

I don't know who could find this "offensive" but obviously sexually, culturally and intellectually retared people do. All I can say is that they better understand that freedom is a two way steet....and grow some thicker skin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to oppress any one MD...maybe that's my fault...you have to have a control agenda to be taken as a valid social movement these days.

April 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger ligneus said...

Love this pic, wish I'd thought of it, where did you get it and may I use it on my blog?

June 12, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home